- Site Security
- JCB Alert Tower
JCB Alert Tower
MOBILE, WIRELESS, VIDEO VERIFIED ALARM TOWER
The rugged JCB Alert Tower is our entry level mobile video verification alarm system offering flexible site and asset protection.
The JCB Alert Tower can be anchored to the ground and used as a base to attach point to point active beams, alarm sounders or fire alert points. The system provides a mobile mounting solution for up to 4 video verified PIR cameras on a bracket, with a mast height of 1.7m, extendable to 2.3m.
The video verified PIR cameras can also be mounted directly onto the pole.
Bespoke design makes this product unique in the market place. It is perfect for small areas, both outside and inside, where there is particular need for protection or simply where there is no surrounding infrastructure. Waterproof-housing and GPRS radio communications mean the cameras can be installed almost anywhere, and with a range of up to 14m in daylight and 12m at night-time you can rest assured your site is being watched over in all conditions.
Starting as basic as one tower unit with one video verified PIR camera, this security system can be connected to up to 22 cameras in various combinations of JCB Alert Towers, JCB Smart Towers and even individual ruggedized VPS Alert cameras. Together they combine to provide a highly visible security deterrent, no matter what the size or shape of your site.
JCB ALERT TOWER FEATURES
- Quick installation – standard configuration can be installed within 45 minutes and easily repositioned in just 10 minutes
- On activation captures a 10 second video which is sent to our monitoring station for review/verification
- Two portable units can fit into the back of a medium sized van for easy relocation
- No surrounding infrastructure requirements, offering flexible security positioning
- Fixed camera prevents “blind spotting” caused by accidental or deliberate movement of cameras
- Low cost battery powered security for temporary use (up to 2 years)
- Suitable for external and internal environments
- Fixed securely to the ground with stabilizer legs to prevent wind movement and tamper alerts or added security
- Robust casing reduces risk of damage, downtime and replacement of damaged kit
- Deterrent effect optimised due to colour, shape and height of unit
- Fitted with wheels and adjustable handles for ease of deployment
- Can be used in conjunction with a number of additional devices and peripherals to enhance functionality
Download our brochure or call us now 0800 294 2828 for more information